WE ARE OPEN!
We have made all necessary upgrades in order to provide excellent care in a safe and healthy environment for both our patients and the team.
In order to minimize patient to patient contact, we have made the following changes:
- You must wear a mask both in the building and in our office space.
- Please come to your appointment alone, whenever possible, so that we can minimize the number of people in our waiting room.
We want you to know that we take all of our health and safety very seriously. The office utilizes “universal precautions” as laid out by the Center for Disease Control as part of our normal protocol. The precautions are extremely successful in preventing the spread of all major contagious diseases including COVID-19.
We have also implemented additional protocols such as:
- Patients will rinse with an antiseptic rinse (Listerine and Peroxide mixture), as recommended by the CDC.
- All patients and team wear masks at all times except during treatment.
- Each and every room including the treatment rooms, screening room and reception area, all have an H13 filtration system to clean the air down to .1 microns 3 times per hour.
- Double mask procedure by clinical team for each patient as well as face shields and head protection.
- Use of aerosol isolation devices during treatment.
- Constant disinfection of the entire office throughout the day.
- Disinfection of bathrooms after every use.
Please feel free to call us if you would like more information on how we are keeping you safe during your time with us.
We look forward to seeing you soon!