While providing the highest quality of dental care to her patients, Dr. Elaine Garver strives to make her patients feel as comfortable as possible. Dr. Garver believes in spending time with her patients to get to know them and their oral health. Her goal is to help a patient achieve a lifetime of excellent oral health, function, and esthetics.
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Nassau County Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Co-chair of the Pankey Learning Group of Long Island
- Member of the Pankey Alumni Association
- Certified Invisalign® Provider
- Member of APPI (Applications of the Principles of the Pankey Institute) Study Club based in the Philadelphia area.
Dr. Garver was born and raised in Vernon, Connecticut. As a young girl, she knew that she wanted to be a dentist. Her father, a pediatric dentist mentored her and she happily followed in his dental footsteps. Dr. Garver always worked in his office on her high school and college vacations.
Even though she is a New England girl at heart, she followed her college sweetheart Brett, and settled on Long Island. They have been married for 22 years and have one daughter.
Dr. Garver is an active member of the Hewlett East Rockaway Jewish Centre (HERJC). She is a Vice President on the Executive Committee, a member of the Board of Directors, a Co-Chair of the Social Events committee, a member of the Gala Committee, and serves on various other committees. She participates in HERJC events as often as possible. On March 3, 2018, Dr. Garver received the Emerging Leader Award at HERJC's Annual Gala. In her free time, you can find Dr.Garver working out at Pure Barre or soaking up the sunshine at the beach.