The Signature Approach
Our compassion and dedication drives us to meet the needs of every individual patient. Whether you need a good laugh or a calm environment to make you feel comfortable during your visit, you can count on us to go the extra mile. With a team that has a drive for constant growth and advancement, you can be assured that your dental care is state-of-the-art when choosing us. Superior quality materials, exceptional specialists, and experienced knowledgeable, friendly, team prove time and time again to be the formula for pleasant and enjoyable experience when you visit our office.
- Let us pour you a cup of herbal tea or brew you a cup of Joe to relax and decompress.
- Breathe in fresh aromatherapy scents throughout our office as a tool for further relaxation.
- Customize the tone of your visit by selecting any station available on Pandora or Sirius radio on your operatories own Amazon Echo.
- Cuddle up with one of our soft knitted blankets for warmth and comfort during treatment.
- Get adjusted with both neck and knee support pillows for added comfort during treatment.
- Take the effects of aromatherapy a step further by applying any of our essential oils to your bib or directly onto your body.
- Turn up the volume on our Studio Beats Wireless headphones and Apple IPod to block out the noisy dental drill.
- Nitrous Oxide, otherwise known as laughing gas or sweet air, can be administered for mild sedation and relaxation.
- Freshen up after your visit with a hot-oil infused moist towel and a custom organic chap stick.
- Fill out your new patient paperwork online or in office on one of our IPads
- All impressions are done via intraoral digital scanning—no more goo!
- Light-cured composite resins allow tooth-colored fillings to be placed that resemble the exact shade of natural teeth
- Invivo implant software for digital planning and placement of dental implants
- State-of-the-art LED whitening lamp
- On site laboratory technician at your visit to help achieve beautiful ethetic and functional results.
- Use of printed models, photographs and articulators (virtual jaws) to insure a predictable treatment result.