The Signature Approach
Our compassion and dedication drives us to meet the needs of every individual patient. Whether you need a good laugh or a calm environment to make you feel comfortable during your visit, you can count on us to go the extra mile. With a team that has a drive for constant growth and advancement, you can be assured that your dental care is state-of-the-art when choosing us. Superior quality materials, exceptional specialists and an experienced knowledgeable, friendly team prove time and time again to be the formula for pleasant and enjoyable experiences when you visit our office.
- Let us pour you a cup of herbal tea, or brew you a cup of Joe to relax and decompress you.
- Breathe in fresh aromatherapy scents throughout our office as a tool for further relaxation.
- Customize the tone of your visit by selecting any station available on Pandora or Sirius XM radio on your operatory's own Amazon Echo.
- Cuddle up with one of our soft knitted blankets for warmth and comfort during treatment.
- Get adjusted with both neck and knee support pillows for added comfort during treatment.
- Take the effects of aromatherapy a step further by applying any of our essential oils to your bib, or directly onto your body.
- Turn up the volume on our Studio Beats Wireless headphones and Apple IPod to block out the noisy dental drill.
- Nitrous Oxide, otherwise known as laughing gas or sweet air, can be administered for mild sedation and relaxation.
- Freshen up after your visit with a hot oil-infused moist towel and a custom organic chapstick.
- Fill out your new patient paperwork online, or in-office on one of our IPads
- All impressions are done via intraoral digital scanning—no more goo!
- Light-cured composite resins allow tooth-colored fillings to be placed that resemble the exact shade of natural teeth
- Invivo implant software for digital planning and placement of dental implants
- State-of-the-art LED whitening lamp
- On site laboratory technician at your visit to help achieve beautiful esthetic and functional results.
- Use of printed models, photographs and articulators (virtual jaws) to insure a predictable treatment results.